Samson’s MTR231 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone offers pro-level options for a variety of live and studio situations. With a sharp new look and superior sound reproduction, the MTR231 solidifies Samson’s commitment to bringing you the very best microphones.
Ideal for numerous recording applications, including vocals, close miking instruments or use as a room microphone, the MTR231 is a dual large, 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm studio condenser microphone with three selectable pickup-patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional (figure-8). The MTR231 is capable of handling high SPLs of up to 134dB and features a 10db attenuation switch for handling even higher levels. The MTR231 produces a smooth, extended frequency response, as well as low self-noise and a wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording. Its internally shock-mounted capsule also minimizes touch noise. This rugged die cast mic is bundled with a pop filter, shockmount and protective carry case.
MTR231 Condenser Microphone: New look. New sound. New Samson.
- Dual large, 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional (figure-8)
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 134dB
- 10db attenuation switch handles ultra-high SPLs
- Internally shock-mounted capsule minimizes touch noise
- Rugged die cast construction
- Includes pop filter, shockmount and carry case
- Stand & cable sold separately
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>Three-Year Limited Warranty<br />
Samson Audio Products in Canada are covered by a 3 year limited warranty. Featuring a 1st year limited auto replacement policy<br />
Samson Wireless Products in Canada are covered by a 1 year limited warranty</p>