Samson’s MTR201 Condenser Microphone offers pro-level options for a variety of live and studio situations. With a sharp new look and superior sound reproduction, the MTR201 solidifies Samson’s commitment to bringing you the very best microphones.
Ideal for numerous recording applications, including vocals, close miking instruments or use as a room microphone, the MTR201 is a large, 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm studio condenser microphone. It features a cardioid pickup pattern that provides increased isolation of a sound source and is designed to handle high SPLs of up to 132dB. It also has a 10db attenuation switch for handling even higher levels. The MTR201 produces a smooth, extended frequency response, as well as low self-noise and a wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording. Its internally shock-mounted capsule also minimizes touch noise. This rugged die cast mic is bundled with a pop filter, shockmount and protective carry case.
MTR201 Condenser Microphone: New look. New sound. New Samson.
- Large, 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern for increased isolation
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 132dB
- 10db attenuation switch handles ultra-high SPLs
- Internally shock-mounted capsule minimizes touch noise
- Rugged die cast construction
- Includes pop filter, shockmount and carry case
- Stand & cable sold separately
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson
There are currently no product reviews.
Samson Wireless: 2 Years
exceptions: AH8 Transmitter – 1 Year, Rechargeable Batteries – 90 Days
Samson Audio: 2 Years
exceptions: Power Amplifiers – 3 Years, Rechargeable Batteries – 90 Days