Samson’s MTR101 Condenser Microphone offers pro-level options for a variety of live and studio situations. With a sharp new look and superior sound reproduction, the MTR101 solidifies Samson’s commitment to bringing you the very best microphones.
Ideal for numerous recording applications, including vocals, close miking instruments or use as a room microphone, the MTR101 is a large, 1-inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone. It features a cardioid pickup pattern that provides increased isolation of a sound source and is designed to handle high SPLs of up to 137dB. The MTR101 produces a smooth, extended frequency response, as well as low self-noise and a wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording. Its internally shock-mounted capsule also minimizes touch noise. This rugged die cast mic is available with or without a pop filter and shockmount.
MTR101 Condenser Microphone: New look. New sound. New Samson.
- Large, 1-inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern for increased isolation
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for modern digital recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 137dB
- Internally shock-mounted capsule minimizes touch noise
- Rugged die cast construction
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson
There are currently no product reviews.
Samson Wireless: 2 Years
exceptions: AH8 Transmitter – 1 Year, Rechargeable Batteries – 90 Days
Samson Audio: 2 Years
exceptions: Power Amplifiers – 3 Years, Rechargeable Batteries – 90 Days