The Worker Bee creates a living situation in the hive that supports the brood — and this Worker Bee does exactly the same for recording. The internally shock-mounted 25 mm medium diaphragm capsule, combined with custom Class A discrete electronics, can handle high sound pressure levels with a wide frequency and dynamic range. While the Worker Bee is the perfect complement for guitar amps, brass, live recordings, drums, and other “big” sounds, it retains a level of detail that brings out the nuances in vocals, plucked instruments like acoustic guitar, percussion, and much more.
The Worker Bee package includes the Honeycomb pop filter and Beekeeper custom shockmount, and is also compatible with the optional Beeline quad conductor XLR mic cable. For a condenser mic that can handle just about anything with extreme accuracy, the Worker Bee is ready to serve you.
- Transducer Type: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized 24mm diameter condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa=94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance:1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 79 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 135.5 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
- Power Req: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 446g
- Dimensions: 152mm x 76mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neat Microphones
There are currently no product reviews.