Just like a beehive, the King Bee is all about reproduction. Its large-diaphragm condenser design is ideal for applications requiring low noise and high sensitivity-the King Bee excels for vocals, drums, electric guitar, piano, and most acoustic instruments, including complex sources like saxophones, flutes, and strings. Thanks to custom Class A discrete electronics, careful mechanical design, and a precision, gold-sputtered microphone capsule, what you hear at the output is what the King Bee hears at its input.
The King Bee package includes the Honeycomb pop filter and Beekeeper custom shockmount, and is also compatible with the optional Beeline quad conductor XLR mic cable. With outstanding versatility and sound quality, the King Bee will quickly become one of the most useful - and commanding - mics in your hive.
- Transducer Type: 34mm center terminated condenser capsule, with external polarization
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 26.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa=94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 89 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 6 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 134 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
- Transformer Output Balanced
- Power Req: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 785g
- Dimensions: 216mm x 76mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neat Microphones
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>All Neat microphone products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship for one year.</p>