- Perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, orchestras and choral groups, ambient instrument audio, and many live sound applications. Ideal for even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications
- Large diaphragm (1") pressure-gradient cardioid condenser, featuring an ultra-thin (3-micron) gold-evaporated on Mylar diaphragm for maximum sensitivity, transient response, long life, detail and tone
- FET Preamp with a carefully selected Field Effect Transistor, specially chosen for its low distortion and superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Selectable three-way pad switch with 0dB, 10dB and 20dB of attenuation, and two selectable polar pick-up patterns: omni and cardioid.
- Transformerless output and true condenser design (element constantly biased by the pre-amp) for exceptionally low self-noise and increased dynamic range, enhanced low and high-end response with improved linearity across the full frequency range
- High-sensitivity and SPL capability, extended smooth full frequency response with rich warmth and crisp, transparent audio
- Manufactured with the finest materials, with durable machined housing and protective mesh grill
- Internal shockmount construction for highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Basemount mic holder fits any standard mic stand
- Requires 48V phantom power
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.
Generally, the limited warranty for professional wireless and audio equipment is one year, and for consumer wireless/ audio gear and motorcycle products it is 90 days. See user manual for more details