- This superior microphone is perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, orchestras and choral groups, ambient instrument audio, and many live sound applications. Powerful and versatile - meets the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications.
- Transformerless output and true condenser design (element constantly biased by the pre-amp) for exceptionally low self-noise and increased dynamic range, enhanced low and high end response with improved linearity across the full frequency range and maximum SPL capacity
- Large dual diaphragm capsule (1.1 inch) hand tooled from brass and features a 3-micron gold-evaporated on Mylar diaphragm for maximum sensitivity, long life, detail and tone. The capsule also utilizes a specially designed gold-plated center-terminated element, which creates a gentle extension of the top octaves and enhanced-accuracy transient response.
- FET preamp uses a carefully selected Field Effect Transistor, specially chosen for its low distortion and superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Selectable low cut filter, 10dB attenuation pad and 3 polar patterns: omni, cardioid and figure 8
- Manufactured with the finest materials and features a durable machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- Requires 48V phantom power
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.
Generally, the limited warranty for professional wireless and audio equipment is one year, and for consumer wireless/ audio gear and motorcycle products it is 90 days. See user manual for more details