A large, dual diaphragm version of our legendary V67G, the V67i has a unique, patented design with two selectable diaphragms. It's like having two mics in one - with the front side having a warm, opulent sound, and the back side simulating some of the brighter, more airy sounding characteristics of early tube mics. If you're looking for several quality microphones but are on a limited budget, look no further. The V67i will give you killer results.
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Dual-capsule design for two different tones: Warm or Bright
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Also excellent for a wide range of instruments
- Superior sound that's great for all styles of music
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -6 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold Grill
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized MXL
There are currently no product reviews.
1 - 3 years; varies by product. See user manual for details