Sweet, silky and transparent describe the MXL 2010. Perfectly at home on vocals and instruments, what makes the 2010 so versatile is MXL's multi-pattern design with omni, cardioid, and Figure-8 polar patterns. The 2010 also includes a -10 dB attenuation switch for high sound pressure levels, so it's also an excellent mic for drum overheads or guitar amps.
- All-purpose microphone with a warm, transparent sound
- Class A amplification for a vintage tone with a clear top end
- Three selectable polar patterns for a wide range of recordings
- Perfect for vocals, strings, acoustic guitars and pianos
- Excellent for recording any style of music
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized MXL
There are currently no product reviews.