Engineered and built in the USA, the new E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser has the lowest noise floor in its class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full differential Quadra-FET ™ front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD’s proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance. The nickel plated 1 inch capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low frequency response. Features include an 80Hz hi-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio or on stage. Vintage woodgrain cherry case and stealth shock mount included. 48V Phantom power is required.
- Studio Vocals, Choir, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads.
equitek E100S Specifications
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern; Supercardioid
- Frequency Response < 40Hz – 18KHz
- Sensitivity: -30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB (Pad Engaged)
- Self Noise: 3.7 dBA (best in class)
- Hi-Pass: 80Hz Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P48
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized CAD
There are currently no product reviews.
Commercial Products: 5 Year Warranty
Personal Audio Products: 2 Year Warranty