The D112 is a new Hi-Z blues harmonica microphone with unique curves to fit the hands when playing. It has a level knob for the player to adjust the sound to a suitable level. Permanently attached cable with 1/4" output connector can directly plug into the guitar amplifier or other high impedance devices.
- Hi-Z matched with harmonica can directly plug into the guitar amplifier
- Warm and full sound
- Body curves fit the hands when playing
- 6.3 mm TS output connector
- Permanent 6 mm × 6-meter attached shield cable
- Level knob for player to adjust suitable sound level, center detent included.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Frequency Response: 100-6,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -50 dBV/Pa (3.2 mV)
- Output Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Min. Load Impedance: 100 kΩ
- Max.SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Finish: Titanium blue
- Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4"), 6-meter cable
- Dimensions: Ø63 × 80 mm (Ø2.48" × 3.15")
- Net Weight: 650 g (22.93 oz)
- Optional Accessories: CP838 impedance converter
- Packaging: Colorful outer packaging
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Superlux
There are currently no product reviews.