A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
PG81-XLR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
PG81-LC includes a Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter and a Storage Bag.
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Microphone Type
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
- Frequency Response
- 40 to 18,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
- 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -48 dBV/Pa, (4.0 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- -7 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Built-in On/Off switch
- Recommended Input Load Impedance
- 800 ohms minimum
- Output Clipping Level (1 kHz, 1 % THD)
- 2000 ohm load
- -13 dBV (0.22 V) (phantom)
- -17 dBV (0.14 V) (battery)
- Maximum SPL
- 2000 ohm load: 131 dB (phantom), 127 dB (battery)
- Self-Noise (Equivalent SPL)
- 20 dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (maximum SPL, 2k ohm load, to A-weighted noise level)
- 111 dB (phantom); 107 dB (battery)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 68 dB (IEC 651)* at 94 dB SPL
- Phantom Power
- Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc
- Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc
- Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc
- Battery Power
- Recommended: 1.5 V alkaline AA size (NEDA 15A)
- Life: up to 10,000 hours
- Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Steel and brass construction with black painted finish
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Net: 250 g (8.8 oz) less battery
- Packaged: 880 g (1 lb 15 oz)
- Model: PG81-XLR
- Manufactured by: Shure
- Last Updated: 10/11/2013
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Copyright © 2014 AVShop.ca operated by Shopstix Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site constitutes agreement with our Terms & Conditions