A compact drum microphone for close miking.
The PG56-LC includes an A50D Drum Mic Clamp, Integrated Stand Mount, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter and a Storage Bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, A50D drum mount and storage bag.
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
- 200 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Die cast metal housing, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Net: 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Packaged: 935 g (2 lb 1 oz)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates.
Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).