- Mounts to drum rims, the edge of acoustic guitar sound holes or the bell of wind instruments for accurate sound reproduction and isolation from other instruments
- Tight cardioid polar response is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted sounds
- Rubber boom shockmount’s ingenious design minimizes vibration and audio transference from resonant instruments or materials
- Sturdy rubber-grip spring clamp holds mic securely and prevents marring of finish
- Built-in windscreen, as well as external windscreen included, for maximum feedback and “pop” rejection
- Adjustable gooseneck and swivel joint allows optimum microphone positioning
- For use with bodypack transmitters (with Mini XLR) or with standard mixers that provide 9-52V phantom power.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.