The versatile TG I55c helix condenser microphone really demonstrates its strengths when used in combination with the violin, viola, recorder, dulcimer, fretted stringed instruments or zither, cello, double bass and many other instruments.
It delivers extremely natural, true sound reproduction without colouration due to the proximity effect. The omni-directional polar pattern ensures even sound – regardless of how the capsule is positioned. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
A further advantage is the unique, innovate clamp that enables quick and easy mounting without drilling holes and without scratching the instrument.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- No proximity effect due to special omni-directional polar pattern
- High performance miniature condenser microphone (omnidirectional)
- Versatile possibilities to attach the helix holder
- Natural reproduction
- Absolute studio quality
- Unobtrusive design
- Light weight, the balance of the instrument is maintained
- 4-pin female mini XLR connector
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Beyerdynamic
There are currently no product reviews.
Two (2) years from the date of purchase.