Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350U UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5" gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 90 g (3.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 37.8 mm (1.49'') long, 12.2 mm (0.48'') maximum body diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 92 mm (3.62") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS
- UE-H: hypercardioid (100°);
- UE-O: omnidirectional (360°)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491D UniMount® drum mount; AT8490 UniMount® 5" gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M36
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).