The Samson SE50 Headworn Microphone is a low profile, miniature condenser microphone with a 2.5mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction, making it perfect for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications.
The microphone can be easily shaped to fit the left or right ear and the unique retaining band holds the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. Thanks to the omnidirectional pickup pattern, the microphone's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in a clear and articulate reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source.
The mic has also been specially treated with a water resistant coating, providing extra protection from sweat and other moisture. Additionally, there is a moisture-guard drip ring to further protect the capsule and ensure reliable performance.
Available in both beige and black, the SE50 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems. And with four included adapters, the microphone can be used with most any other manufacturer's wireless beltpack systems. The SE50 kit also includes a clothing cable clip, detachable cable, three windscreens and an attractive carry case to hold the SE50 and its accessories, as well as a compartment to hold most any beltpack transmitter.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the SE50 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
- Micro-miniature condenser with 2.5mm capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern, off-axis linear frequency response
- Fits left or right ear and retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Adjustable drip ring helps protect mic element from sweat
- Four cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Includes three windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case
- Available in beige
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson