With an updated, ultra-lightweight construction, the HS2 is the RØDE headset microphone you’ve been waiting for.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND CLARITY
Featuring a low-noise, omni-directional microphone, the HS2 is easily adjusted for close-fit comfort, thanks to its low-profile ergonomic design, stainless spring-steel boom and flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips.
- Omni-directional microphone - Compact design with high sensitivity and full frequency response tailored for the human voice
- Hypoallergenic silicone earstrips - Ultra-flexible and extremely comfortable, the user can wear without any discomfort
- Stainless spring-steel boom and headband - Easily adjusted for shape and ideal microphone positioning, as well as for left or right orientation
- 1.2m Kevlar-reinforced, braid-shielded cable - With strain-relief and improved durability, ensuring it will not be damaged when adjusted
- 3.5mm TRS output with optional locking thread - Compatible with both standard 3.5mm TRS microphone inputs, and locking style 3.5mm TRS threaded inputs (RØDELink systems and various other wireless transmitters)
RØDE’s all new, road-tested HS2 headset microphone is ready to ship and is backed by a RØDE 5-year warranty. The headset mic you’ve been waiting for, the HS2 can be purchased at AVShop.ca. Available in two colours: pink and black; and two sizes: small and large.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RODE
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>All RODE Microphones products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years (UPON REGISTRATION AT www.rodemic.com) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials (M1 Lifetime / Lavalier-PinMic-HS1 5 years replacement).</p>