The d:fine™ Series of headsets has the leading position when it comes to head worn microphones. Combining pristine audio quality with unique and simple mechanical solutions alongside an extensive accessory line.
The d:fine™ Slim Directional Headset Microphone rejects side and background noise while creating higher separation from nearby sound sources. This improves the gain-to-feedback ratio and gives more channel control. Yet natural voice intelligibility is preserved. The mic also has very high SPL capabilities. You can both speak and sing into the mic with no hint of distortion.
Windscreens, a capsule protection cap, a cable clip (to anchor the cable to your clothing) and a color-coded cable clip (offering easy recognition of a specific headset among many) are included.
Flexible adapter system
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The d:fine™, d:screet™ and d:vote™ series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
Adapter sold separately
- Pristine audio quality
- Easy single-ear or dual-ear mounting
- Minimal visual impact
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dB, Near field 2-3 cm (0.8 - 1.2 in): 100 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% up to 123 dB SPL peak, < 1% up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 95 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 Ω. From DAD6001-BC: 100 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz). Earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz). Cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Black
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized DPA Microphones
There are currently no product reviews.
All DPA microphones are covered by warranty for a minimum of two years. Some of them come with a five-year warranty.
The five-year warranty is valid for the following microphones: The d:facto™ Vocal Microphone with the 4018V capsule and all d:dicate™ microphones except the 2006 and 2011.
The DPA warranty covers:
- Only the microphone
- Mechanical functionality
- Documented specifications