Staying true to the DPA legacy, the d:fine™ Slim Omnidirectional Headset Microphone offers accurate, natural voice intelligibility along with its very high SPL capabilities. You can both speak and sing into the mic with no hint of distortion. The d:fine™ Slim Omnidirectional Headset Microphone is head and shoulders above the competition.
With low noise and high sensitivity, the d:fine™ Slim Omnidirectional Headset Microphone delivers the clearest, most transparent sound available on the headset market. This condenser mic handles up to 144 dB peak before clipping. Due to the mic’s exquisite linear response, low distortion and broad dynamic range, it sounds great no matter what the application.
The d:fine™ Slim Omnidirectional Headset Microphone is sensitive to sound from all directions making the positioning of the headset less critical and can be done by untrained personnel. It is truly a plug-and-play solution for any situation. The microphone boom is available in three lengths, the shorter one to keep out of sight and for handling extremely loud voices.
As with other omnidirectional mics, the d:fine™ Slim Omnidirectional Headset Microphone is generally not sensitive to wind, breathing or handling noise. Nevertheless, intensive protection against pop and wind noise is integrated in the microphone design. Windscreens, a capsule protection cap, a cable clip (to anchor the cable to your clothing) and a color-coded cable clip (offering easy recognition of a specific headset among many) are included.
Flexible adapter system
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The d:fine™, d:screet™ and d:vote™ series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
Adapter sold separately
- Pristine audio quality
- Easy single-ear or dual-ear mounting
- Minimal visual impact
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% up to 123 dB SPL peak, < 1% up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 Ω. From DAD6001-BC: 100 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Beige
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz). Earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz). Cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: Medium: 100 mm (3.9 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Beige
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized DPA Microphones