Available in multiple skin tones and coverage patterns, the Countryman E6 Omnidirectional Earset Microphone captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. In addition, the snap-on cable makes the E6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates.
Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).