The 18.94" version of the U857Q, the U857QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. It features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine™ line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no “memory” permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).