Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mic’s subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000 Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).