The Shure Beta 57A® is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound<
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable Stand Adapter
- Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread.
- Net Weight
- 275 grams (9.6 oz)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates. Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).