A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year microphone warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).