The Crown PZM-11LLWR is a weather-resistant Pressure Zone Microphone with a balanced, line-level output. A plastic membrane inside the microphone protects the mic capsule from water damage. The mic mounts in a standard electrical outlet box. Applications include fast-food restaurants, outdoor intercoms, toll booths, bridges, theme park security, home automation, and so on. The microphone can be plugged directly into a VCR line input — no costly mic preamp is needed.
Output (via screw terminals) can be balanced or unbalanced. Powering is by 12-24V AC or DC.
The unit can be factory-set for phantom powering by special order, as a PZM-11LLWRS1. In the PZM-11LLWR, frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce traffi c rumble. The high-frequency response is boosted to help articulation. Because of its tailored response and PZM construction, the PZM-11LLWR will pick up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity.
- Line-level output connects directly to video recorders
- Clear, articulate sound
- Ideal for outdoor security, surveillance and intercoms
The unit is “weather resistant,” which means:
- The microphone will work during and after rainfall.
- The mic’s frequency response will change temporarily if the membrane gets wet, but will return to normal when dry.
- If water freezes on the membrane, the mic’s frequency response will change, but will return to normal when the ice melts and the membrane dries.
- High-pressure water sprays directly on the membrane (through the louvered wall plate) may damage the membrane.
- The microphone is not designed to be submerged
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crown
There are currently no product reviews.
Most Crown amplifiers are guaranteed by Crown's 3 year no-fault full warranty. With this No-Fault protection your new Crown amplifier is guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails for any reason it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and round-trip shipping (ground transport). This also applies to IQ System and PIP products.
- iTHD, MAi and CTsB (current modified version in production since August 2010) will offer a 5 year standard warranty.
- LPS series, 135MA, 160MA, and 140MAx pack have a 1 year limited warranty.
NOTE: for a modest fee Crown will extend that protection for an additional three years with our 3+3 No-Fault Extended Full Warranty (amplifiers only).