The PZM11 professional boundary layer microphone is designed for security and surveillance applications. The PZM11 is characterized by a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Low frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce the pickup of heating, ventilation or air-conditioning rumble (HVAC noise). The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to aid clarity and articulation.
The PZM11 has a mic-level output and is powered by 12V – 48V phantom power.
Electronics on the rear of the plate offer screw terminals, eliminating the need for connectors.
- Hemispherical polar pattern for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low-frequency rolloff effectively reduces HVAC rumble
- Screw terminal, no need for connectors
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crown
There are currently no product reviews.
Most Crown amplifiers are guaranteed by Crown's 3 year no-fault full warranty. With this No-Fault protection your new Crown amplifier is guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails for any reason it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and round-trip shipping (ground transport). This also applies to IQ System and PIP products.
- iTHD, MAi and CTsB (current modified version in production since August 2010) will offer a 5 year standard warranty.
- LPS series, 135MA, 160MA, and 140MAx pack have a 1 year limited warranty.
NOTE: for a modest fee Crown will extend that protection for an additional three years with our 3+3 No-Fault Extended Full Warranty (amplifiers only).