The PCC160 is a professional boundary layer microphone and an industry standard stage floor microphone. It´s capable of withstanding up to 120dB SPL without distortion. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications.
PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology uses diaphragms so small that any phase cancellations are above the audible range. This results in a wide, smooth frequency response free of phase interference. The PCC160 uses a supercardioid polar pattern that improves gain before feedback and reduces unwanted room noise from the rear.
- Supercardioid polar pattern for impressive gain before feedback
- PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology for a wide, smooth frequency response
- Three-position bass-tilt switch for optimized body noise suppression
- Extremely low profile for inconspicuous placement on the stage floor
- Finely crafted, rugged housing to withstand the rigors of the stage
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crown
There are currently no product reviews.
Most Crown amplifiers are guaranteed by Crown's 3 year no-fault full warranty. With this
No-Fault protection your new Crown amplifier is guaranteed to meet or exceed original
specifications for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails for
any reason it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and
round-trip shipping (ground transport). This also applies to IQ System and PIP products.
- iTHD, MAi and CTsB (current modified version in production since August 2010)
will offer a 5 year standard warranty.
- LPS series, 135MA, 160MA, and 140MAx pack have a 1 year limited
NOTE: for a modest fee Crown will extend that protection for an additional three years with our
3+3 No-Fault Extended Full Warranty (amplifiers only).