The TruLink A/V Controller is a full-featured in-wall solution that is perfect for easy control of all classroom or conference room audio/video equipment; including up to two serial devices, such as a projector or display, a 12V DC triggered device, such as a projector screen or blinds and IR devices such as a DVD/Blu-ray player, document camera and other equipment. Specifically constructed for use in classrooms and conference rooms, this controller is innovatively simple to install, program and operate.
Consolidate control in one convenient location. No more searching for remotes, replacing expensive batteries or fumbling with small remote keys that are in a different position on each different remote. The TruLink A/V Controller provides the features needed without the cost and complexity associated with "higher end" solutions.
- Large, backlit buttons for easy identification and quick operation
- On-board, real-time clock for easy time and date programming, including automatic start-up and shut-down capability ensuring equipment is ready when needed and powered off at the end of the day to extend equipment life
- Dual DB9 RS-232 ports provides control for two projectors or a projector and amplifier
- 12V DC Triggering provides control for electromechanical devices, such as projector screens or blinds*
- Backup capability eliminates the need for reprogramming in the event of a power failure
- Up to 32 commands for control of numerous A/V devices
- Durable construction backed by a three year warranty ensures consistent operation in the demanding classroom environment
While the controller is intended for easy operation, it was designed and engineered for the installer. Multiple options for programming ensure installations are quick and scalable to accommodate even the largest deployments. Changes are easily made without the need to remove the controller from the wall when equipment is upgraded, swapped out or added.
- Multiple programming modes through the software interface (GUI), front USB port or infrared (IR) port
- Space for up to ten on-board controller configurations for simple key code selection versus field programming
- Multi-Port Controller Interface Adapter for secure connection of cables and fewer potential failure points
- Easily switch between modem and null modem RS232 transmit mode so no extra cable is required
- Decora style wall plate for easy mounting in standard single gang electrical mounting boxes
- Full library of manufacturer codes to accommodate control of the most popular makes and models of projectors
- Free installation and programming support
- Seamless integration with the RapidRun modular cabling system and the
Note: The 12 Volt DC triggering is designed for use with 2 conductors. Screens, or other devices, which use a dry contact trigger require an adapter to function with this controller. Contact the manufacturer of the screen or other device for adapter options.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized C2G