Control your system from any location with our Network Enabled remote controls. This device fits in standard wall boxes and uses a wired Ethernet network connection for hook-up.† The neWR-5 is a programmable remote button controller for Ashly Network Enabled amps and processors.
One neWR-5 targets only one NE amp or processor, but within that unit can adjust preset recall/scroll, channel mute, zone source selection, individual channel level, matrix point level, and logic output if available. All button programming is done across the network using Ashly Protea NE Software.
Compatible Ashly Products include:
- Six programmable LED function buttons
- Two, Up/Down buttons w/ LED display adjust parameters
- Preset recall and preset scroll
- Input, output, zone, and matrix mix level control
- Zone source select
- Channel mute
- Logic high/low Output (ne24.24M w/ GPO option, ne4800/8800)
- Powered using IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, or external supply**
- RJ-45 Ethernet connector, 100M maximum cable distance
- Hard-wired Lock-out connector for security key switch
- Window for user-defined labels
- nXe*, nXp amplifiers
- Pema amplifiers
- NE multi-channel amplifiers*
- NE two-channel amplifiers*
- ne24.24M matrix processor
- NE8800/4800 network processors
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>5 Year Warranty</p>