TOA SC SERIES PAGING HORN SPEAKERS provide intelligible voice paging and tone signaling for indoor and outdoor sound system applications. Fully weather-resistant for reliable operation in demanding environmental conditions, SC Series models are available with a choice of power ratings from 10W to 50W. High impedance models include SC-610T (10W), SC-615T (15W) and SC-630T (30W), each with a built-in 25 V / 70.7 V transformer with external screwdriver-adjustable power taps. Low impedance models include SC-610 (10W, 8 ohm), SC-615 (15W, 8 ohm), SC-630 (30W, 8 ohm) and SC-651 (50W, 16 ohm). The SC Series are easy to install in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications and include corrosion-resistant stainless-steel mounting hardware. The SC Series models are also designed for intercom talk-back applications requiring dual operation as both a microphone and speaker.
Each model is a double re-entrant horn with compression driver for high sensitivity and a lightweight aluminum enclosure. The loud-speaker diaphragm is heat and moisture-resistant to prevent deformation and extend operation. The SC Series are also IP-65 standards compliant for dust and moisture-resistance with a wide operating temperature range from -4° F to 130° F. The SC Series Paging Horn Speakers are backed with a five-year warranty.
The new SC Series Paging Horn Speakers are direct replacements for the now discontinued TC Series products. Also see the new CS Series Wide-Range Paging Speakers.
- Paging Horn Speakers for voice paging and tone signaling distribution.
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions.
- Double Re-Entrant Horn with Compression Driver
- Controlled Dispersion
- High Sensitivity: up to 113 dB (1 W/1 m).
- Usable as a Microphone for intercom talk-back applica-tions.
- Built-In 25 V / 70.7 V Transformer ("T" Models) with screwdriver-adjustable power taps (8 and 16 ohm models also available).
- Lightweight, Sealed, Aluminum Enclosure prevents moisture damage.
- Cable Strain-Relief
- IEC IP-65 Standards Compliant for dust and moisture-resistance.
- Wide Temperature Range: -4°F to 131°F
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm prevents deformation from heat and moisture.
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Bracket for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
- Five Year Warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TOA Canada
There are currently no product reviews.
Audio - 5 Years
With the exception of Microphones (Headset, Lavaliere, etc., 5000 Series and Trantec Series) which are warranted for 90-days from the invoice date. All Batteries have a 1 year warranty
Intercom - 5 Years
All Batteries have a 1 year warranty
All parts have a 90-day warranty. All Batteries have a 1 year warranty.