Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Omnidirectional mic element
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- 527B does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates.
Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).