The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H15 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H15 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The wide coverage pattern allows the horn to cover a larger audience area than is the case with many paging horns.
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Wide 70° horizontal by 90° vertical coverage for medium throw applications.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 15-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 ohm direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.<br />
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.</p>