The JBL® CSMA series of Mixer-Amplifiers are a professional tool with a sleek industrial look that is designed and built for commercial sound applications. Utilizing Crown’s DriveCore technology enables significantly reduced size and weight – all mixer/amps are highly efficient, fanless and just 1U rack space high. There are both single channel and two channel models with four or eight mixer channels, respectively.
The CSMA mixer/amps offer unmatched ease of use, with a clean, front panel featuring only volume controls for each channel, master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and treble controls and a power switch. All the volume controls are surrounded by an illuminated ring, making them easy to see and operate in darkened environments. The amplifier can drive 8 ohm and 4 ohm loads and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. In addition to balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections, all units include RJ45 connectors for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls. All models feature a universal power supply which enables the ability to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz.
JBL Commercial mixer/amps are manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge™ environmental initiative, conforming to lead-free RoHS standards and utilizing recycled copper, aluminum and steel, an energy-saving powder coat finishing process and other environmentally-conscious manufacturing processes. Their highly efficient DriveCore design reduces power consumption and yields much more efficient operation – up to 80 percent more efficient than previous designs. All models carry a 3-year no-fault transferable warranty.
- 8 inputs with 2 outputs of 40,80, 120-watts of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings, making them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL CSR-V module and standard Ethernet cable
- Priority muting
- Configurable output routing
- Utilizes Crown’s DriveCoreTM technology providing excellent audio performance with high efficiency
- Manufactured to lead-free ROHS standards, utilizing recycled metals, and using an energy-saving powder coat process
- Includes rack mounting kit
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.