The Crown® 135MA and 160MA are high value mixer-amplifiers for commercial audio. They provide 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 135MA provides 3 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 35W amplifier output. The 160MA provides 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 60W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and Bass and Treble controls.
- 3 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 35W amplifier output channel in 135MA
- 4 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 60W amplifier output channel in 160MA
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crown
There are currently no product reviews.
Most Crown amplifiers are guaranteed by Crown's 3 year no-fault full warranty. With this No-Fault protection your new Crown amplifier is guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails for any reason it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and round-trip shipping (ground transport). This also applies to IQ System and PIP products.
- iTHD, MAi and CTsB (current modified version in production since August 2010) will offer a 5 year standard warranty.
- LPS series, 135MA, 160MA, and 140MAx pack have a 1 year limited warranty.
NOTE: for a modest fee Crown will extend that protection for an additional three years with our 3+3 No-Fault Extended Full Warranty (amplifiers only).