The TM Series of compact tabletop mixer/amplifiers are the products of choice in small restaurants, retail stores, bistros, convenience stores and mini-marts and school classrooms.
The TM-360 is a 3-input, 60W unit that offers input and output flexibility coupled with energy efficiency. It uses a Class-D amplifier topology for added energy efficiency. A front panel 3.5mm TRS mini-jack makes it easy to plug-in a back-up music source, such as an mp3 player. Rear panel DIP switches allow you to select the mix going to each zone. There are 2 separate zone outputs: a 1W output for driving a remote speaker, and a preamp output that can be used to drive a separate amplifier. The TM-360 automatically switches into a stand-by mode if no audio input is received for 25 minutes, thus reducing the current draw. The transformer-isolated output offers a choice of lo-z (4 Ohm), 25V or 70V.*
- One balanced mic/line input with phantom power, 2 balanced line level inputs with stereo RCA sum-to-mono inputs
- Mute priority of inputs
- Manual mute contact closure
- Mini-jack input on front panel overrides channel 2-input on back
- DIP switches for zone 2 assign vox trigger, mute priority, low-cut filter, phantom power
- 600 Ohm pre-out for external amplifier
- Zone 2-output, 1W / 8 Ohms, Balanced 600 Ohm
- Power saving standby mode: audio inactivity or contact closure
- Optional rack mount kit (model RMK-360)
- Safety/Compliance: CSAus, CE FCC, RoHS
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>5 Year Warranty</p>