QSC AcousticDesign™ ceiling loudspeakers offer a variety of models specifically tailored for demands of higher fidelity applications. Designed for clarity and presence, these loudspeaker systems deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.
- Wide-Bandwidth, High-Fidelity Performance - ensures a full, rich, musical sound with low distortion.
- Shares Driver Technology with AD-S (surface mount) loudspeakers for Seamless Sonic Integration - provides the ability to mix speaker models within zones for the best possible coverage.
- AD-CI52ST Employs Shallow Can - can be mounted in ceilings and standard architectural walls.
- True High-Fidelity, 2-Way Design - speakers feature a 1" titanium HF dome tweeter for exceptional sound quality from a ceiling format loudspeaker.
- Two AD-CI52ST loudspeakers
- Two C-ring and tile rails
- Two round grilles (white, paintable)
- Configuration: Compact two-way, sealed enclosure
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5.25" (13 mm) Weather-resistant, low distortion fiberglass cone woofer, 25 mm voice coil, rubber surround
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" titanium dome tweeter, neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 85 Hz to 20 kHz
- Useable Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output
- Continuous: 102 dB SPL
- Peak: 108 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity: 40 W (100 hours IEC)
- Recommended amplifier power (loudspeaker "program" power): 80 watts
- Sensitivity: 86 dB, 2.83 V, 1 m, flush mounted (2 pi)
- Nominal Coverage: 90° conical pattern
- Bass Loading: Sealed
- Type: Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design
- Taps: 70/100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 Watts and 8 ohms selected by switch
- Insertion Loss: 0.8 dB, averaged over 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth (30 W tap)
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% THD above 100 Hz, 0.2% at 50 Hz (30 W tap)
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20 kHz (-1 dB, all taps)
- Material: Injection molded high impact polystyrene baffle on a steel enclosure
- Finish: White (paintable)
- Grill: Heavy duty powder coated steel
- Connectors: 4-pin Euro terminals in fire protective sub-chamber
- Mounting Hardware: Rails and brackets for ceiling tile installation
- Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) net, each / 24 lb (10.9 kg) shipping, per pair
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm