QSC AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products. Applications for AcousticCoverage™ speakers include wide area paging systems, background music, office buildings, healthcare facilities, concourses, transportation terminals and more.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range: 60 Hz–20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 30 watts / 15.5 volts rms
- Broad-band sensitivity: 86 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz)
- Directivity factor (Q): 6
- Directivity Index: 8 dB
- Maximum continuous SPL: 101 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 107 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 60 watts into 8 ohms
- Transformer taps
- 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts
- 100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts
- 8 ohm bypass
- LF transducer: 165 mm (6.5 in) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
- HF transducer: 25 mm (1 in) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
- Enclosure material: UV treated, high impact ABS polymer
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Yoke material: Powder coated steel with brass inserts
- Enclosure Details
- Ingress protection: IP-44
- Operating environment: Designed for indoor use
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
- Product Dimensions (HWD) inches: 11.9 x 8.5 x 7.8
- Product Dimensions (HWD) mm: 303 × 215 × 197
- Net Weight: 8.3 lb / 3.8 kg
- Shipping weight: 8.4 kg (18.6 lb) pair packed
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches: 14.1 × 10.5 × 18.5 pair packed
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm: 359 x 267 x 470 pair packed
- Included accessories: Yoke mount system, euroblock connector
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm