Ideal for visually sensitive applications, Control 62 P’s 2" driver is great for speech and mid-high music applications (external high-pass required). For full-range, wide bandwidth performance, up to 4 pieces can be driven from a Control 50 S/T or 40 CS/T subwoofer.
- 2" (50 mm) driver
- 20 Watts, 16 ohms
- Can intermix with Control 52 surface-mount and Control 42C in-ceiling satellite speakers
- Black or white
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 150 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB) 200 Hz – 17 kHz
- Power Capacity
- 50 Watts Continuous Program Power (2 hrs)
- 25 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
- 30 Watts Continuous Program Power (100 hrs)
- 15 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Nominal Sensitivity 87 dB (4.0 V, 1 W) / 84 dB (2.83 V)
- Nominal Coverage Angle 140° (+25°/-50°)
- Directivity (Q) 4.7
- Directivity Index (DI) 6.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m 97 dB continuous pink noise, 103 dB peak
- Rated Impedance 16 ohms (no transformer taps)
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 150 Hz
- Transducer: Driver 60 mm (2.5 in), polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround, 20 mm (¾ in) copper clad aluminum voice coil with vented Nomex® coil-former.
- Enclosure Material High impact polystyrene
- Grille Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splashproof rating.
- Termination Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions 128 mm (5.1 in) diameter x 121 mm (4.8 in) height to top of cabinet. 141 mm (5.6 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea) 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair) 2.0 kg (4.3 lbs)
- Included Accessories Two suspension cable systems (see “Suspension”, above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors.
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC62 top panel / terminal cover
- Colors Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.