The Control 60PS/T pendant subwoofer loudspeaker provides bass extension and high impact for high-fidelity sound systems in a wide variety of applications including restaurants, retail stores, music cafes, health clubs, theme bars, leisure venues, and other locations where full-range high fidelity foreground/background music systems are utilized. Featuring 150 Watt power handling and low distortion, the long-excursion 200 mm (8 in) low frequency driver features butyl rubber surround for well-damped, tight sound quality and long-term reliability, and a polypropylene-coated cone for humidity protection. The high-temperature 50 mm (2 in) voice coil and low-mass fiberglass coil former ensure good bass transient response and excellent stability under high power, high dutycycle, working conditions.
- High impact, 150 Watt direct radiating pendant subwoofer with built-in passive crossover for up to four satellite speakers.
- 200 mm (8 in) long-excursion driver.
- 8 ohm (150 Watt) and 70V/100V (100 Watt) operation.
- Hanging hardware with 4.5 m (15 foot) galvanized steel cable and easy to adjust clamp.
- Stylish design, available in black or white (-WH).
- UL listed (speaker and hanging cable system).
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 42 Hz – 350 Hz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 55 Hz – 125 Hz
- Power Capacity 300 Watts Continuous Program Power, 100 hrs / 150 Watts Continuous Pink Noise, 100 hrs
- Nominal Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 88 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL 107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak
- Rated Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 110W, 55W, 30W (& 15W@70V). Set via rotary tap-selector switch (70V/100V taps along with direct 8
- Transformer Insertion Loss 0.98 dB @ 15W, 0.99 dB @ 30W, 0.94 dB @ 55W, 1.10 @ 110W
- Standalone Hookup Connect to Input connector; built-in low-pass filter permanently engaged. Loop Out in parallel with Input connector (pre low-pass filter) for sending to additional speakers.
- Subwoofer-Satellite Hookup For either two or four satellite speakers (not for one or three satellite speakers). With two satellite speakers, must connect to Sat 1 and Sat 2 terminals only (NC to Sat 3 and Sat 4 terminals). Satellite outputs highpassed. Suggested satellite speakers include Control 62P (pendant), Control 52 (surface-mount on-wall) and Control 42C (in-ceiling). Satellite speakers to be low-Z type (8 to 16
- Transducer 200mm (8 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) high-temperature copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil former.
- Enclosure Material High impact polystyrene
- Grille Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (grille and grille backing are removable for painting)
- Environmental Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splash-proof rating
- Termination Six removable locking 2-pin connectors with screw-down terminals. Input, Loop Out, Sat 1, Sat 2, Sat 3, Sat 4. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension Two identical suspension cable systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long, 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cable has SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Speaker listed per UL1480 (UEAY), transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®- brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions 333 mm (13.1 in) diameter, 344 mm (13.6 in) height to top of cabinet / 369 mm (14.5 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight 7.6 kg (16.7 lb)
- Shipping Weight 17.6 kg (38.7 lbs) per pair-packed carton
- Included Accessories Two suspension cable systems (see “suspension”, above), six removable locking 2-pin euro-block connectors, six rubber cover boots for euroblock connectors.
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC60 full top panel / terminal cover. Wire access holes in plastic cover to be drilled by installer to suit the number and dimensions of wire.
- Colors Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.