The AWC129 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 90° x 90° broadband pattern control
- 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 400 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) direct 8Ω low-impedance.
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 55 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 80 Hz – 20 kHz
Coverage Pattern : 90° x 90°
Directivity Factor (Q) : 10.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
Directivity Index (DI) : 9.5 dB (1k – 16 kHz)
Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) : 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) : 96 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
Maximum SPL : Direct 8Ω: 122 dB (peaks of 128 dB) 200 W Tap: 119 dB
Crossover Network : 1.5 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Transformer Taps : 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W / 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
Low Frequency Driver : Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
High Frequency Driver : 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
HF Driver Protection : Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
Enclosure : ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
Attachment : Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
Grille : Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3- layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
Input Connection : CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
Environmental : IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
Dimensions : 402 x 402 x 445mm (15.8 x 15.8 x 17.5 in), cabinet
470 mm (18.5 in) depth with gland nut
542 mm (21.4 in) including bracket extending to back
Colors : Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
Net Weight : 15.9 kg (35.0 lb), 18.9 kg (41.5 lb) with u-bracket
Shipping Weight : 23.4 kg (51.5 lbs)
Included Accessories : U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extrathick powder coated, steel.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL