Backed by the combined technological prowess of multiple HARMAN brands, the JBL® Commercial Series Mixers (CSM) deliver unsurpassed quality in commercial sound.
Easily configured for a range of applications, such as background music, security, and paging, CSM units are designed for everything from schools and hospitals to restaurants and fitness facilities.
They feature RJ45 connectors for use with JBLCSR-V in-wall volume controls, and a universal power supply that accepts AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Plus, they’re built using HARMAN’s GreenEdge™ clean standards to offer numerous energy-efficient benefits, including a lighter weight, space-saving design, and conforming to RoHS standards.
- 4 or 8 inputs with 1 or 2 channel outputs
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Independent base/treble controls
- Euro-block type mic/line input and output connectors, and unbalanced RCA inputs for consumer connection
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings making them easy to see and use
- Configurable output routing (2 channel models only)
- Supports JBL CSR-V wall controller via Ethernet cable
- Priority muting, VOX ducking, and phantom power for all models
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.