The AT-MX351a automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, courtroom proceedings, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four automatic Mic/Line inputs, plus Aux in
- Automatic threshold setting
- 48V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Limiters on each mic channel prevent individual channel overload
- Balanced inputs and output, selectable Mic/Line-level
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- Pre- or post-controller audio outputs from Mic/Line channels
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -40 dB
- Sub-D connector for TTL output, plus closure-control input for external control of each channel
- NOMA operation provided, can be turned on/off
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Monitor headphone output with adjustable level
- Internal AC supply
- Mounts in a single 19" rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).