The ART MX821S is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a stereo line-level output. Each input channel accepts a balanced XLR microphone input or unbalanced 1/4-inch TS line-level signal and provides independent level and pan controls.
+48 Volt phantom power may be independently selected on each microphone input. A master level control adjusts the signal output to the low-impedance balanced 1/4-inch TRS jacks. Prefade output (not affected by the master level control) and Aux Bus input RCA jacks allow patching of multiple units when more channels are needed.
The ART MX821S may be used on stage, in the studio, or for permanent install applications including conference rooms, corporate boardrooms, churches, restaurants, small clubs, health clubs and more. A built-in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long-term operation.
- Eight input channels with individual level and pan controls
- Pan controls place each input mono signal anywhere in the output stereo image
- Balanced microphone XLR or unbalanced 1/4-inch TS inputs on each channel
- Full +48V low noise phantom power switchable for each microphone input
- Balanced left and right 1/4-inch TRS main output jacks with master level control
- Prefade Output jacks and Aux Bus Input jacks allow units to be chained to provide extra inputs
- Each line input jack may be individually converted to a direct line output by means of internal jumpers
- Rugged 1U rack-mount steel chassis with built-in power supply
- Perfect for stage, studio and permanent installations
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized ART
There are currently no product reviews.
3 Year Manufacturers Defect