TASCAM's 202mkVI dual cassette deck is the only choice for professional studios, houses of worship and other installations needing reliable cassette performance. The dual twin-head decks can each be used for recording or playback, or can be used together for normal or high-speed dubbing. Sync reverse dubbing is also available.
Return to zero and A-B repeat features are included, which can play back a section of tape up to 20 times. Deck 1 has ±12% pitch control, and a front panel microphone input is available for convenient recording. Rely on TASCAM's 202mkVI for consistent cassette recording you can mount in any rack.
- Dual cassette deck for playing and switching 2 cassettes
- Auto reverse on both decks
- Supports Normal tapes (Type I, recording and playback), Chrome tapes (Type II, recording and playback), and Metal tapes (Type IV, playback only)
- Continuous recording function between TAPE 1/2 for hours of recording
- Parallel recording function for TAPE 1/2 that can reduce time for dubbing cassettes
- Mic mixing function convenient for karaoke and announcements using the microphone input
- Normal and high-speed dubbing with one touch
- Synchro reverse dubbing that synchronizing the switching from Side A to Side B.
- Timer playback/recording functions for playing back and recording when the power is turned ON in collaboration with commercially available timers.
- RTZ (Return to Zero) function that returns the tape to the zero count point (TAPE 1 only)
- Repeat playback function (Between A-B, stops after 20 times)
- +/-12% pitch control function (TAPE 1 only)
- Continuous playback function for TAPE 1/2 for hours of playback
- RCA analog unbalanced input/output
- Standard headphone jack output
- EIA 3U rack mount size
- RoHS certified
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Tascam
There are currently no product reviews.