The DA Series multi-channel digital power amplifiers are ideal for multi-zone distributed speaker systems and professional sound applications. Engineered with Class D technology, the new DA Series amplifiers operate at 85 percent efficiency and consume almost one-third less power than conventional analog amplifiers. The compact and lightweight single or dual rack-space design and ultra-low heat dissipation allow designers to rack-mount up to five units without open space between units.
The DA Series is comprised of high and low impedance four-channel models each equipped with an independent power supply for each channel to assure continuous operation and unmatched reliability and performance. Other features include recessed stepped attenuators for precise gain calibration, removable dust filters for easy maintenance, and optional isolation transformer.
Competitively priced, the new DA Series multi-channel power amplifiers are backed by TOA's five-year warranty.
- 4x 250W (4 ohms)
- 4x 170W (8 ohms)
- 2x 500W (8 ohms) bridged
- -10dB/+4dB Sensitivity Adjust
- Input 1 to All Parallel Mode
- 30% lower power consumption than conventional amplifiers
- Compact, single or dual rack-space design
- Stack up to 5 units without open spaces between units
- Lightweight (14.6 to 19.4 lbs.)
- Independent power supply for each channel
- Low heat dissipation
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Comprehensive protection circuitry
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance
- Five year warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TOA Canada
There are currently no product reviews.
Audio - 5 Years
With the exception of Microphones (Headset, Lavaliere, etc., 5000 Series and Trantec Series) which are warranted for 90-days from the invoice date. All Batteries have a 1 year warranty
Intercom - 5 Years
All Batteries have a 1 year warranty
All parts have a 90-day warranty. All Batteries have a 1 year warranty.