Capable of providing up to 5,000W continuous and 8,000W peak with 70V / 100V direct drive on the CXD4.3Q and CXD4.5Q.
PowerLight 3 Series are our “Ultimate Analog” power house amplifiers, designed for the most demanding concert and live-sound reinforcement applications. All three models (PL380, PL340 and the PL325) feature the ground breaking PowerLight™ power supply technology, dramatically reducing weight, eliminating AC mains hum and improving audio quality. Comprehensive remote control and monitoring can also be achieved via the Q-SYS networked platform.
- PowerLight switch-mode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
- Flow-through air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
- DataPort supports remote network control and monitoring via Q-SYS
- Detented gain controls with 1-dB steps for precise calibration
- Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
- Three selectable gain structures (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
- Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
- Parallel XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
- Neutrik Speakon® and "Touch-Proof" binding post outputs
- Neutrik Powercon® power cable remains secure on the road
- 3 year warranty, plus optional 3 year extended service contract
- Linear Class H output circuit offer double the typical efficiency of Class B, reducing AC current consumption and cooling requirements
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm