The QSC CX 2-channel series is a line of amplifiers designed for installation applications requiring premium sound quality and high output. Recognized by sound contractors worldwide for their reliability, CX 2-channel amplifiers feature PowerLight™ power supply technology reducing weight, eliminating AC mains hum and improving audio quality. The highly efficient power supply also draws less power and produces less heat resulting in added energy savings. CX 2-channel amplifiers also feature advanced amplifier control and monitoring via the Q-SYS™ network audio platform.
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-SYS networked control and monitoring
- Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 25-, 70-, and 100-volt outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel, or 300 watts into 25 V)
- Compact size - only 2 rack units high and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Lightweight - weighs only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
CX Model Comparison
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm