Our multi-channel ne (Networked-Enabled) Series Amplifiers are uniquely designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply. Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with ne Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea™ ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed.
Choose either the ne4250 (4-channel) or ne8250 (8-channel) packages rated at 250W per channel, with separate Hi-Z and Low-Z models. ne Series Amplifiers are offered in two separate platforms—the standard network amplifier or a network amplifier with an on-board Protea™ DSP Processor. Each can be customized for any installation by adding your choice of AES3 inputs, mic pre inputs*, CobraNet® or Dante® modules.
- 4 Channel Amplifier rated at 250W
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard for remote control and monitoring
- Low-Z, 25V, 70V, 100V models
- Protea DSP, AES3, CobraNet® and Dante® input options
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with front-to-back airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80Hz, 400Hz, off) on 25V, 70V, and 100V models
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly
There are currently no product reviews.