Designed to free the DJ from the restrictions of a traditional fixed-length headphone cable and thus allow greater movement and flexibility while performing, the Numark HF Wireless headphones provide superb audio performance, great wireless range and an “all night long” battery that really delivers on its promise.
The key to its superior wireless streaming is its Bluetooth® 4.0 technology with NFC pairing, so signal connection is always strong and clear. The HF Wireless has a wireless range of over 30 feet for great freedom of movement while monitoring the musical delivery. In addition, the unit’s built-in rechargeable battery affords 10 hours of music playback on a single charge, so those 10:00 p.m.–4:00 a.m. gigs are no problem.
Other thoughtful touches that make HF Wireless a pleasure to use are the on-ear cup for great bass response and outstanding noise isolation, a compact, collapsible design with built-in microphone and wide-range 40mm drivers that deliver detailed, articulate sound and well-defined bass—essential for perfect beatmatching. Plus, the HF Wireless headphones come with a 4 ft. cable with 1/8-inch stereo plug, so the DJ doesn’t need a second set of headphones. Wireless or wired, these are the only ones you need!
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 60–20kHz frequency response provides a significant upgrade from earbuds
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to ¼-inch (6.3mm) adapter included for compatibility with all equipment
- Leatherette earcups provide a comfortable, custom fit
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center